Thursday, 9 October 2014

Woodland escape



Faux fur collars are my absolute favourite as they transform any outfit. I'm delighted to see that this trend is back for the colder months. Part of me wants to go to town this year and embrace the full fur look with Russian styled hats, fur collars and fur cuffs. However, I fear that I would end up resembling a Eskimo or perhaps a woodland animal. I'm equally as glad to see that a lot of Animal Rights activists have been projecting their views about the fur trade as it is something of which needs to be brought to light. The mass production and quality of faux fur gives people no reason to be buying newly made fur items. Vintage items with fur are a possible exception as they represent a different age - though, this topic is arguable. Now let's move on before I get carried away and write a hefty essay (which is easily done as I am the queen of waffling).





No comments:

Post a Comment