Those who know me know that there are two things I could not live without: a black polo neck and a hat. They pretty much define who I am. In fact, it is a true rarity you ever see me without either of them. Even in the height of summer, I resist to fall to the feet of summer clothing. As you may well have guessed, I am not really one for hot climates. My vampiric self naturally prefers to be wrapped up in plenty of layers next to a warm fire rather than sitting out in the sun attempting to tan. It is a mystery to all what would happen if I sunbathed, I fear I would spontaneously combust. So instead, I have always been the odd one caked in 50 layers of the highest factor sun cream lurking in the shadows.
The image above was taken in late August in France and I miraculously managed to survive the trip. This is all thanks to light skirts and dresses and of course my darling black polo neck. Sadly any forms of extravagant clothing were left behind in fear of the classic line of confusion 'so what's your costume for?' but nonetheless, the chic and simple outfit combinations worked a treat.
Until next time, au revior.

No comments:
Post a Comment