Thursday, 27 August 2015

Moon Child





So the autumnal season is almost here and with it brings a lot of change and new beginnings in a positive way. Usually September as a month fills me with pessimism and angst but this year is much different. With countless opportunities under my belt, I am filled with much enthusiasm to reach and exceed my potential in a number of different platforms. I am excited to finally call London my home town and to be right in the centre of such a vibrant and multiculturally diverse city.


Todays look was one that I have recently been in favour of. The influence of 60s Biba and the return of the mini dress are my true definitions of perfection. Armed with knee high boots and a tiny satin purse truly completes the look creating a ghostly doe eyed reminiscence of such a glorious age in the fashion world. I only long for shorter, blonde hair to recreate the same beautiful look of some of the truly most iconic ladies of that decade. Perhaps one day I will take the risk and go blonde but for now, I shall stay on the dark side...




The makeup look was exceedingly simple indeed; pretty much bare skin, a touch of blush, a dark plum red lipstick and smokey eyes (I avoided the winged eyeliner for once!). All in all, it took under 10 minutes to create which for all you makeup freaks out there is pretty impressive. So I deserve a huge pat on the back.  



As for accessories I always prefer to have something sheltering my neck, whether that be a fur collar or a feathered scarf. This scarf is a particular favourite of mine and I have recently seen various similar mongolian fur ones available in high street stores. I will definitely be splashing out on some more.

That is all for now my friends. Wishing you all a spectacular start of the new month.

 Much love,

Alice
X


No comments:

Post a Comment